Monday, September 5, 2011

Officially Open!

This blog is now officially open! I created this blog a year ago in the summer of 2010 but before I could further work on it, school started. This blog will mainly be a blogshop for me to sell my fountain pens. You can see that I already put up two Sheaffer Snorkel pens for sale. I have 9 more that are currently undergoing repair and they should be ready in a couple week's time. In addition, I will be writing reviews of some of my pens. These reviews will be posted up on FPN for viewing too. The pen that is currently undergoing review is the C.E Levi Nox. More information can be obtained here: http://celevipens.com/wordpress/. This pen is simply awesome so look forward to the review! I have about 5 or so reviews of some pens that are done and just need some final editings and photos so keep an eye out for them during the rest of the week.


FINALLY, i have 5mL ink samples for sale but they are still packed up in boxes (I just moved and haven't had the time to unpack them) so I will post up the full list sometime this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment