Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"Selling" a C.E Levi fountain pen...

For those who does not know what a "C.E Levi" fountain pen is, you can check his blog C.E Levi fountain pen or my review C.E Levi fountain pen review for information.

About a year ago, Cameron (the maker of C.E Levi pens) offered 50 pens with a discount of US$150 each with the condition that the buyer writes a detailed review of the pen. The review does not have to be positive, just well written and detailed. I paid for 3 of these slots, and used one of them on the Nox that was reviewed on my blog. I am planning to use another of the slots on the woodgrain Nox, and regarding my last slot, I will like to sell it.

So here's the deal: You get any C.E Levi fp model for US$150 off the retail price, and you have to write a review on your pen, preferably within 2 months of receiving the pen. If you don't want to write a review, I am willing to write one for you, but I'll need to spend a week with the pen, to be reasonably familiar with it.

If you're interested, or you'll like to know more, send me an email: twistedmetal16@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment