Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Selling off part of my personal collection

Over the past few weeks, I'll be selling off part of my personal collection. The reason being that my collection has gotten so huge that there are going to be certain pens that I probably won't get around to using for the next few years. These pens are all working perfectly, it's just that I may not like the characteristics of the nib, or the dimensions aren't right for my hands etc... Most of these pens have only been used once or twice (I had a period of time when I went on a pen buying spree, in which I buy pens faster than I can rotate, hence each pen was used only once up till now). Now, my job mostly require me to type on a computer instead of write with a pen, so I get to use my fountain pens even less. If you are interested in a pen, or have a question please email me and I'll get back to you asap.

All the pens will be listed under the sales section: http://inkoholicanonymous.blogspot.sg/p/fountain-pen-ink-reviews.html

No comments:

Post a Comment